IEEE Region 10 Special Industry Track (SIT) at TENCON2020
The IEEE Region 10 Industry Relations Committee (IRC) will hold an industry forum as a Special Industry Track (SIT) at TENCON2020, which will be held online from November 16th to 19th, 2020. Not only TENCON participants but also engineers and researchers from Japan and overseas will participate in this SIT.
- Date & Time:
November 18, 2020, 3:00pm-6:45pm (JST)
Participants registered for TENCON2020 and SIT2020
Cross pollinate between industry and academia in fostering innovations, internship and entrepreneurship
Creating new business and vision for the SDGs.
- Share new trends and vision regarding advanced technologies
- AI in Biotech, Manufacturing, Agriculture/Food, Power, 5G, Tech against Coronavirus, etc.
- Start-up Business, YP Entrepreneur, Internship
- IEEE Region 10 Director Address
- Opening Remarks
- Invited Speech
- Panel discussion
- Introduction of new technologies and activities
- Closing Remarks
- Industry speakers (International, local)
- WIE、YP Entrepreneur from Asian countries.
- Registration Fee:
- Free for TENCON2020 registered person
- Free for SIT- only audience
- Registration Site:
(Option: If you can’t access, please visit: http://bit.ly/SIT-OPTION-TENCON2020)
For details, please visit: https://jp.ieee.org/files/Flyer_SIT2020.pdf