First of all, please find our technical program at:
Time in the program is indicated in Japan Standard Time (JST) (UTC + 09:00).
We use Zoom for our online sessions.
- Session flow is as follows:
- [Presenter] Join the session room (5 min before the session start time).
- [Presenter] Write your paper title, name, and affiliation by chat.
- [Staff] Take a roll call of presenters in the session.
- [Chair] Announce the start of the session
- [Chair] Introduce the first paper information
- [Staff] Play the first paper presentation video (10 minutes).
- [Chair&Presenter] Q&A session for the first presentation (5 minutes).
- [Chair] Introduce the second paper information.
- [Staff] Play the second paper presentation video (10 minutes).
- Please join the session room 5 MINUTES BEFORE the starting time of the session by using the URL written on the Zoom invitation e-mail from "TENCON2020" with the subject "Panelist for TENCON2020-XXX (session id)".
- Write down your INFORMATION ON THE CHATBOX in the application and send them to all the presenters.
- Please turn on your camera during the session, and turn off your microphone unless you speak.
- It is highly recommended to make verbal answers in the Q&A session. You can share the window if needed.
You can test your zoom setup, camera, and microphone on Nov. 16 (Monday). We will soon send the URL for all the sessions.