IEEE TENCON 2020 registration can be done on-line, and only JPY is accepted. Audience registration will be accepted from October 17, and closed at noon, November 19, the last day of IEEE TENCON2020.
|Author registration (IEEE Member)||JPY 40,000|
|Author registration (Non-member)||JPY 48,000|
|Audience registration (IEEE Member) – No refund||JPY 10,000|
|Audience registration (Non-member) – No refund||JPY 12,000|
|Audience registration (Student, IEEE Life member) – No refund||JPY 5,000|
- Members from IEEE are available for member's registration fees.
- Students are defined as full-time students, enrolled for degrees or diplomats with a university or another similar institution. The student status must be certified by the student's institution or advisor. The proof of enrollment (Valid Student ID showing name and current status) should be scanned and uploaded on the registration system.
- All registrations include the admission to all technical sessions and E-proceeding.
- To upload your final paper, you need a registration inquiry number, issued by the online registration system. Please make registration and payment before the final paper submission.
- At least one of the authors must complete an author registration by the final camera-ready paper submission deadline for their paper to be included in the final program of the conference. One author registration covers up to two papers.
- The accepted paper numbers, to be covered by the author registration, will be required at the online registration.
- Credit card only
VISA, Master, JCB, American Express, Diners Club cards are accepted.
How to access IEEE TENCON2020
All information to access IEEE TENCON2020 will be posted on the online registration system. Please log-in to the online registration system, and you can find the information at "News and Topics" at "My Page."
- For author registration, the refund of the registration fee will be made after deduction of the cancellation charge (JPY 5,000) if written notification is received until the end of October. No refund will be made after November 1. No refund is also given for No-shows.
- For audience registration, no refunds will be made.
- Cancellation must be notified to the secretariat in writing by e-mail (E-mail: email@example.com ).
- All administration fees will be deducted from the conference registration refund.
Online Registration SystemRegistration
The online registration system will be opened at September 20.